Friday, July 20, 2007

Scrapbookers's Club House News!!

Well the day has finally come when I can finally spill the beans! phew! It was hard to keep a secret. Here goes: My DT term has some to an end at SBCH! But to my surprise I was asked to stay on as DT Coordinator/Administrative Asst. I will be working with Nicole and the Newly selected SBCH Design Team! I am so excited to have this opportunity. I hope SBSH DT and I will bring different creative ideas to the Club House to inspire you. The new SBCH DT are: Tammie, Elisha, Laura, Heather, Nadine and Dawn.

I will truly miss the gals I got to know the past 6 months. Vicky, Pam, Cynthia, Lisa and Martina. But I am sure they will hang around and join in all the challenges and contests each month will bring. We still have one more week working with an awesome kit together!

No comments: