Friday, April 16, 2010

I am Featured!!!

My lovely friend and fellow scrapper Ali has featured me on the site that I founded called "Sketches: Creatively Yours" . Creatively Yours is now her baby and she is doing a magnificent job!! I love what she has done with the site! Any who, she asked me to be a Guest Sketch Designer for April and I absolutely accepted with honor! I like to keep up designing a few sketches even though I am busy sewing and creating. You can see my bio, sketch and the lovely interpretations of my sketch here.

Also, I was excited to learn that I was also featured in Scrap Scene! How exciting is that?? Thank you Ali and all the wonderful designers of Creatively Yours. I hope you will have me back again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning! Congrats on your feature...I wanted to let you know that you've also been featured on my blog. I used your Fabric Flower tutorial...which was awesome...and wanted to say Thank you! =) It was perfect...and so easy to follow your instructions.
http://amkreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/sneak-peek-of-week.html
Thanks Again!