Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dreams.......

I have to say this is a true account of this quote with the wonderful news I received this past weekend.

About two weeks ago I came across an announcement on Scrapsubmit.com that Scrapbooker's Club House
was looking for a new Design Team, they were looking for 6 new members for a 6 month term and is a Canadian company..so this peaked my interest. So off I went into the forum and found some already great Design Team Members. The owner Nicole of the online store was always on the board. I really felt at home there so I posted some of my layouts into the galleries , posted 3 layouts into the Design team applications area and posted on the forums. I got wonderful feed back from the ladies so I decided to send in my written application. I figure you will never know of you don't try..right? The announcement was to come at the finally of the online crop scheduled on the past weekend...My nervousness grew as the weekend came to a close. Announcements where posted on the board 4:00 pm MST (7:00 pm Eastern ) the announcement will come!! Yikes, my belly has butterflies...humm 38 applicants..Do I really have a chance?? I keep looking at all the wonderful layouts that the other applicants were sending..again, nervous! So, 7:00pm Sunday night Eastern time..The announcement came..the thread "The New SBCH DT and Guest DT's Find Out Now".... I opened it and at first only saw the list of the Guest Designers..and I thought oh well maybe next....wait...uh! I did not see that list....DT from Canada Martina, Lisa and Noella And the US: Cynthia, Vikki and Pamela !! What??? Is that really me?? Yahoo, it is me!!

I am so excited to get started on this wonderful journey with Nicole the owner of the Online store, Share the Design Team Coordinator, my Design Team team mates and Guest DT Team Mates. I hope I will inspire other members of the board as the outgoing DT did for me! So with this I leave you with my quote " Your Dreams are Always Within Your Reach as Long as you Believe In Them"....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noella-That's just AWESOME! Congratulations...I knew you could do it! They're lucky to have you!!!!!