Friday, February 23, 2007

Design Team Month 1

My first assignment as Design Team member for Scrapbooker's Club House
was so much fun. The March Cherry Arte kit was just phenominal....When the kit came in I was so eager to get started designing my layouts with this beautiful paper and embellishments.

My kit was the technical kit which required doing photo transfers with packing tape (eeek) what was I to do? How was I going to use the tranfers? Well, I mostly used them as my embellishments. I found the images in magazines..

Here are a few of my creations with this beautiful kit:


I am very excited to see what my next kit will be..I know that the owner Nicole will have a great kit for April put together for us....just have to wait for the mailman now!

Thanks again Nicole for giving me this awesome opportunity to be part of your Design Team and working with some great team mates who are truly inspiring, I am looking forward to seeing what the next 5 months will bring!!

No comments: